Ever since I upgraded my Powermac to Leopard it'd been having problems with my Wacom Graphire4 tablet. The tablet would work, but only in its very basic mode. I suspected driver issues, but couldn't figure out which driver to use.
I finally got it to work though. Here's how:
1. If you have a directory called "Pen Tablet" or "Wacom" in /Applications, go in there and run the uninstaller. Remove both the prefs and the software.
2. Go into /Library/Preferences and remove all mentions of "Wacom" or "Pen Tablet".
3. Go into /Library/Application Support and do the same.
4. Go into ~/Library/Preferences and do the same.
5. For good measure, use the Find function in Finder to search for other mentions of Wacom.
7. Install the new driver.
It should work now :)
View or add comments (curr. 0)
All content, with exception of "borrowed" blogpost images, or unless otherwise indicated, is copyright of Thomas Sluyter. The character Kilala the cat-demon is copyright of Rumiko Takahashi and used here without permission.